What's new

Baltimore, MD area Home Theater Meet (1 Viewer)

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
Do you live in the Baltimore area and have a passion for home theater? So do we! Howard Brenner, also of HTF, and I are planning a Baltimore area home theater group/meet so we can get together with other HT fans in the Baltimore area and discuss our favorite hobby.
Here are some of the activities we're considering for our meet (date to be determined, but in the near future):
***Advance screening of DVD's not yet publicly released
***Demos of new equipment
***Tweaks/Equipment Setup/HT Room Design Discussion (a chance to learn & help one another bringing all our experiences together for the greater good of our systems and knowledge)
***DVD Trades - Bring DVDs you may not want, and perhaps trade them for others you do want
Right now we're in the planning stages and would like to hear from you, about your interest in such a group or opportunity in our hometown. We'd also enjoy hearing other ideas you may have for this group.
Please check out the Baltimore HT Website that we've developed for more information, or email us at [email protected].
We hope to hear from you soon!

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
Dan,

No relation - that's just the email name Howard and I chose for the Baltimore HT account. You're good to go and on our list.

Howard and I are planning to meet soon to establish next steps and afterwards, we'll update the website and I'll put a post on this thread.

Thanks for the interest Dan & Bill!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks