What's new

Back to the Future Trilogy at Walmart - 39.99 (1 Viewer)

Alex_Santos

Second Unit
Just wanted to give everyone the heads up. I saw it on the techbargains site. I dont know what the shipping will be yet but its not slated to come out till the 27... of December. This preordering thing is getting a little out of hand. What ever happened to just buying the movies when they came out. Jeez.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Here is a link to it on their website:
BTTF at Walmart.com
The date is December 17. I'm sure this one should have some good discounts if you shop around.

MichaelG

Second Unit
BTW, I saw an article from a link on Yahoo Back to the Future article that states the MAP (minimum advertised price) is $39.95, so this price is not going to be the lowest. I am sure that there will be deals with this and say a $5 or $10 gift card included somewhere. If I have to pay $40 no problem, but I am going to wait and see what happens down the road.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Be sure to avoid Amazon on this title. I noticed they are giving a better discount for the P & S set. They won't be getting my business.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I imagine Best Buy or Circuit City will beat this price of $39.95. On any rate, a good deal on this trilogy. $13.00 or $14.00 for each film is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks