What's new

Babylon 5 Season 1 cheap at Amazon.ca (1 Viewer)

Brian E

Screenwriter
They have it for what comes out to $48.82 US. Then there's a $10 off coupon (CANADASMAG5T) that Brent H had in his Band of Brothers thread. They also have the TNG sets for $76.12 US.

Anyone know the the Canadian release id the same as the US one?

GregoryP

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the tip. I just ordered the first season and the In The Begining/The Gathering disc.

Gregory

BradJudy

Stunt Coordinator
Nice - thanks. I just ordered up a copy for myself. It is very odd that there would be that much of a difference between the two sites, but I'm not complaining.

derek

Second Unit
Thanks just ordered also. Now hopefully we can find a deal like this for the next 4 seasons! :)

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
Thanks from me as well. Total came out to $71.79 CAD, which amounts to about $46.11 according to some online rate exchange doohickey.
Heh-SOOSE!! That's over 50% off!! Thanks again, buddrick! :D :D

Carlos V III

Stunt Coordinator
Well, after waiting long enough, I took the plunge and ordered my B5 set today using the $5 off coupon. Great price! Would have been even better with the $10 off coupon, but had to use that one on the ST:TNG Season 5 Set. :emoji_thumbsup:
It was time to jump in before the coupons expired.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks