What's new

B4+ vs Everest (1 Viewer)

Allen Marshall

Supporting Actor
I seem to be getting two completely different opinions about these two subs from people. So, i was wondering what people know about these two subs that they can compare. I want to go with the one that is stronger under 20hz but apparently some people believe it's the B4+, and some people believe it's the Everest. Also, strength and weaknesses? I just need to hear some stone facts for peace of mind. All i know for sure is, the Everest is alot lot heavier!

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...=B4+vs+Everest

i read that, still alittle iffy to me.

Thank you

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
The B4+ is more suited to maximizing in room performance from about 18-20hz and up. It certainly wouldn't be considered "weak"

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
Allen, the loser of this matchup wouldn't be the sub, but the poor owner having to package one of them to send back to get their money back. Unless you're deaf or using it in the most largest of rooms, odds are most likely that your house's distortion will be the limiting factor for either subs.

Allen Marshall

Supporting Actor
I like your point Robert, so i've thought about it, brought it down to weight issue and what sub i like to look at (even though there both gouragous in my opinion). Gonna go with the Everest, but i do want to get an svs for my room, i just gotta have an SVS :D

May seem weird to have two HTs specially when i need money to spend on my main Hometheater, but if i could turn my bedroom into a hometheater i would. I Love layin in bed watchin movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks