What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Avengers: Season 5 (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I really wish that 50th Anniversary DVD set would have been released in Region 1 as well.

Agreed. It's pretty easy to do a region free DVD player. Many of them only have to have a code entered via remote set up.
I have an oppo DVD player. I am now w using a mod Sony blu ray which I purchased for the region locked persuaders blu ray set.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Any word on season 4 on blu-ray? Wasn't it released in the UK? Any idea if it was region-free?

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Was an official announcement made on whether or not Lionsgate would be releasing S4 in the USA? So much time has passed I've given up hope, but it would be nice to know for certain.

Buying a region free player is not my preferred option due not only to the additional expense but the lack of portability ((I have multiple TVs with BD players in my home).

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Was an official announcement made on whether or not Lionsgate would be releasing S4 in the USA? So much time has passed I've given up hope, but it would be nice to know for certain.

Buying a region free player is not my preferred option due not only to the additional expense but the lack of portability ((I have multiple TVs with BD players in my home).

Nothing yet...
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releaselist.cfm?ShowID=4878

Chalk it up to the sorry state and sales of home video these days...

I am interested in the region b blu Ray sets but they are pricey.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoneman66
Recent bookmarks