What's new

Auto Modellista online beta test (1 Viewer)

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Did anyone else get the invite to apply for online beta testing of Auto Modellista for the PS2? I got the notice on Saturday, but it keeps saying that my PS2 serial number is invalid. Very frustrating, and no clear path to take for support. Funny, the serial number worked for Everquest... :rolleyes:
I remember this happening to people while applying for Everquest. Maybe we are actually beta testing the registration process, and not the games? ;)
-Dave

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
I got the invite also, had no problems signing up, but didn't realize you needed a broadband connection, so I'm left out :frowning:

Philip_S

Stunt Coordinator
If you've registered with the PS Underground, you'll get an email invite. I got the invite for Everquest, but the link in the email never worked for me. Doesn't look too interesting to me anyway.

I already have the import version of Auto Modellista, so I may sign up for this when I have access to my PS2 again. It's a decent game, but it could use some more tracks

Demetri K

Stunt Coordinator
This game is cool. Espcially online. I do not know why they need to beta test it. I have been playing it online now for about 2 months. I guess maybe to test the american servers and what not.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
because here in America Capcom is using Sega's network protocol and servers, instead of their Matching Service like they use in Japan.

Demetri K

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the answer. I agree with philip. The game needs more tracks. I wonder if they added a few for the american version.

ChrisB

Stunt Coordinator
My serial number didnt work either, I tried a few versions of it, one with what is on the white part, one with the numbers after serial number, and a few others. Oh well, I tried to become a beta tester.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
I received an email from tech support today saying that the registration system should be working now, but it ain't. D'oh.

-Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks