auto modellista and other PS2 online news

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Talal, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Talal

Talal Stunt Coordinator

Good golly gosh.. auto modellista will indeed be online for the US.
    Here's the full press release for PS2 Online:

2. Romier S

Romier S Producer

Fanstastic!

News from several retail outlets in my area is that the Network adapter will become quite scarce if you have not preordered. This is very good sign for Sony as it seems people are not having much of a problem warming up to the idea of buying an "add-on".

No doubt the network adapter will sell through in great numbers and create a nice large player base to play with. Auto Modellista looks interesting but overall Socom is what currently has me the most excited.

Thank you for the news!

3. Demetri K

Demetri K Stunt Coordinator

Actually Auto Modellista is a really cool game. I bought it about 3 days ago (live in japan). Also some other games to look out for are ff11 (played over my neighbors.
    Also of topic I got my hands on a gamecube demo of Biohazard 0. All I can say is I cannot wait for the Full game.
    But like most people said. I am really lookin foward to Socom. What a great game that is gonna be. One weird thing out of all the GREAT ps2 gamews that come out over here in Japan. there is NO japanese version of Grand theft auto. GO FIGURE!!!! Oh well. SOCOM ALL THE WAY!!!!

4. BrianB

BrianB Producer