What's new

Aura Bass shakers...25W version, or 50W Pro version? (1 Viewer)

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
Thinking about picking up a pair of Transducers and can't decide which is a better deal. Those who have experience with both please give your input. I can get a pair of Pro (50W) for $60, or a pair of the 25W ones for $30. Are the Pro's worth the extra $$$ or should I get 4-25W ones for the same price as a pair of the pro's?
I wish I could get a Buttkicker but I don't have several hundred dollars or a thousand watts to use on transducers.
Thanks in advance!

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Depends on where u'll put 'em. If only for sofas or recliners, a 25w shakers should be fine for each seat. I have installed them in friends' seats and they were about as much fun as my pro ones. Also, the pro ones are bigger and heavier which could be a problem getting into those tight places for recliners. But to tell u frankly, u never get enuff of them around. Buy more than u need as u might end up needing to "outfit" more seats in the future.
Oh BTW, where r u getting these? I need maybe a couple for a loveseat.
------------------
Eric Samonte
Dito sa Pilipinas..may Hom Tiyeter rin kami!

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
On ebay. There are tons of the 25W ones and they go between $25-$40. The pro models are harder to find, you get only one or two sets a week and go for $60. I plan to put them only on my sofa/hide-a-bed. I don't have enough amps/reason to put one in my recliner also. What would be best for just one sofa/hide-a-bed?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.