What's new

Audio King Infinity Package???? (1 Viewer)

dreamen

Auditioning
I looked at a package deal at Audio King. Denon DVD2800 Progressive Scan DVD Player, Denon AVR-2802 A/V Surround Receiver. and Infinity speakers L60L&R Fronts, L36C Center and OWS1 Rears. This package is $3727. The salesman pitch is everything is matched??? My question is this the way to go or buy individual items? If I bought the same items individually there it would be almost $1500 more. The package sounded great. Anyone have any experience with any of this equipment? Appreciate your help.

Mark Gurney

Stunt Coordinator
It sounds like a great deal as the receiver and the IL60's would set you back $3800 alone. I currently own Denon and Infinity (though not quite as high end) and am really happy with it all. But unless you already have, I would listen to some other equipment to ensure that you like this setup the best. Others in this forum would caution that better could be had for that money, as many don't view the IL60's the best speakers you can buy for $3000.

Mark

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
As an employee of that company I think it is a very well put together package if that is what you are looking for? I am assuming that is with tax price? As I believe the above stateed package is 3499?

dreamen

Auditioning
Hi

Thanks for the replys. Yes that price includes our wonderful MN tax. It is $3499.95 before tax.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks