What's new

Athena Micra6 Black 45days new!!! (1 Viewer)

AngeloEug

Stunt Coordinator

For sale Micra6's less than 2 mos. old with receipts/docs original box etc. asking $249 obo
Hi all and thanks for looking! I'm selling my Athenas...they've served me well as a stepping stone into higher end HT and music enjoyment. I purchased these NEW from BB locally but have exhausted the 30day return period. I have all docs. receipts/boxes/manuals etc.

I only used the FRONT 3 SPEAKERS(L,Ctr and Rt) since I have pre-wired rear and surrounds. So the rears are still unpacked and in the box. The Subwoofer was played less than 2 hours TOTAL as I own an SVS pb-10 and only tested the M225.

These are adult owned, not abused, misused or neglected. I'm sure you have read innumerous praise reviews on this system and I whole-heartedly agree with them. Non-smoking environment, mounted away from the kiddies. They have a very flexible size that can be mounted virtually anywhere.

Athenas are covered by 5 year warranty and I will pass on the receipt for your records. I can no longer return to BB because of their return policy of 30days or less.

Please feel free to email me with any inquiries. Shipping will be at the buyer's expense from zip code 94544 in CA.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks