What's new

Are there any insiders from Cohen Film Collection on HTF? Re: THE OFFICIAL STORY (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
THE OFFICIAL STORY is a powerful Luis Puenzo film having to do with Argentina in the wake of the mass-disappearances of hundreds of children, and of one adoptive mother's discovery that her little girl is the true daughter of a woman seeking her lost child. It's a heart-breaking film and rather nicely ties in with what is going on along our own border these days.

On my copy of KING OF HEARTS, which I received a few days ago, Cohen had a number of (unskippable) promos ahead of the menu. At some point there was a card that read, "Exclusive to Amazon Prime," followed by three trailers. The last of these was an HD trailer for THE OFFICIAL STORY. I have been trying in vain to reach Cohen to see if a Blu-ray release would follow, but there onsite links do not work, and there is no appropriate phone number.

Has anyone here a line of information about this?

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Would love to get an Insider from Cohen on here, eve if they only posted once a month and maybe answered some questions

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks