Real Name
Doug
DorRu4NUwAA8ame.jpg:large

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Could be good if they do something unique with it, and not just rely on superhero movie cliches. My kids love Aquaman, so I will be there opening weekend.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
New trailer:

I think that looks pretty freaking cool. It really looks like this could be a fun sci-fi/fantasy adventure. I wasn’t all that excited about this considering Warner/D.C.’s recent missteps, but I’m really looking forward to this now.

JQuintana

BANNED
Real Name
Me
Nicole Kidman kicking ass with a trident? Yup, I'm in.

Something looked off about her battle at the end of that trailer. When you freeze frame the scene you can really tell it's just a CGI version of Nicole. She looks like a plastic Barbie doll from those recent Barbie CG kiddie movies.

Not that it will ruin the film, but it looks like major CGI and suspension of belief overload coming our way. I will catch the Sunday matinee when it hits town.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Something looked off about her battle at the end of that trailer. When you freeze frame the scene you can really tell it's just a CGI version of Nicole. She looks like a plastic Barbie doll from those recent Barbie CG kiddie movies.

Not that it will ruin the film, but it looks like major CGI and suspension of belief overload coming our way. I will catch the Sunday matinee when it hits town.
FX might not have been fully finished in that trailer. It was released a month ago, and per Doug's link above, James Wan just finished post-production on the film in the past couple days.

Several of the trailers released thus far have had comments about the FX. Hopefully, that's now all been polished and finessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks