What's new

Anyone upgraded from Sony 9000 to Outlaw 950? (1 Viewer)

Tom Boucher

Second Unit
Real Name
Tom
looking at moving into the 7.1 Surround arena and debating the Outlaw 950 and their Outlaw 770 Amplifier.

Anyone used the TA-E9000ES/TA-N9000ES Pre-Amp/Amp and moved to this offering?

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
I went from the Sony TA-E9000ES with HK amps to the Rotel 1066 and really liked like the difference in music and HT

Tom Boucher

Second Unit
Real Name
Tom
Mine too. I just pre-ordered it a few days ago, was expecting a month or two wait. got the 'it's ready' note late last night.

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Tom- We'll both have to post here. I'd be curious as to what our collective impressions are.

I am prepared to not like the remote. And I hope mine doesn't hiss...

Tom Boucher

Second Unit
Real Name
Tom
Bummer, the right channel connection on my TA-N9000ES just went out over the weekend. Can't get any Front Right sound out of my amplifier.

That bites. I'll have to get it sent out and repaired before putting it on ebay.

plus my Pronto, after four years of trouble free ownership, get's smacked on the screen by an interconnect cable (wife dropped some on it) and cracks the screen. So I'm going to HAVE to like the remote until the TSU3000 comes out or I figure out something better.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks