It seems everyone around us here (work, friends, family) has been sick for pretty much the last 1-2 months..Sinus infections and other allergy related stuff seems to be running rampant. Many have taken weeks to get better. However, my wife has now decided on her own that it's NOT just standard outdoor allergies (note we're peaking out at 10 out of 10 on allergy websites in our area)...she thinks our house is the cause. I've seen no signs of this, I don't smell anything out of the ordinary, I don't find lingering wet spots on flooring, walls, roofs etc. She decided to buy one of those $10 home mold test kits at Home Depot to "prove" whether or not we have mold growing somewhere in the house. We started the test Friday night (it's a petrie(sp) dish type of test) and nothing was growing on it all weekend..today my wife says she sees some tiny specs in the dish...The lab that sells this charges $30 to test the findings, but in the directions it shows most mold results as some MAJORLY nasty looking blue fuzzy critters growing...not just a couple of specs. I say it's normal stuff that our state is known for having outside (mold). Has anyone dealt with mold issues at home? Tried the kit..if so what kind of results did you find? I think I've got a hypocondriac (sp) wife who can't live with the fact that allergy and cold season is running rampant and in time, things will calm down. Thanks for any info you may have folks.