Anyone help in search of Spaghetti Western DVDs with thin blonde & dark fat brothers?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Johnny G, Sep 16, 2001.

1. Johnny G

Johnny G Supporting Actor

Sorry for the vague description but I remember these on TV as a kid but that's all I know.
    The blonde brother was quite a ladies man & the dark haired brother was pretty big with a beard & they kept getting into trouble.
    Somebody must know the films I mean even if they're not on DVD.

2. Bob Graham

Bob Graham Supporting Actor

Bob Graham
    Sounds like films with Terrence Hill and Bud Spencer. The most famous of these are "My Name Is Trinity" and "Trinity Is Still My Name", but they made many filsm together over the years. Try doing a database search for Terrence Hill and Bud Spenser at www.imdb.com

3. Jason Watson

Jason Watson Stunt Coordinator

I think Bob is right. Kind of funny if I remember right.

4. Clinton McClure

Clinton McClure Casual Enthusiast

Clint
    Yes, the two most popular were They Call Me Trinity and Trinity Is Still My Name. In these, Terrance Hill plays Trinity (the right hand of the devil) and Bud Spencer plays his brother, Bambino (the left hand of the devil). These two films are currently available on DVD for around $8 each, but they are both cheaply made and in P&S only.
    A few other movies they did were Boot Hill, All The Way Boys (I think was the name), and Flatfoot. (I think this was Bud Spencer only, but I may be mistaken.
    Happy hunting! [​IMG]
    ------------------
    My DVD Collection
    [Edited last by Clinton on September 16, 2001 at 11:17 PM]

5. ChristopherM

ChristopherM Stunt Coordinator

If you can play R2 PAL DVDs then I'd recommend that you get the first two Trinity films in widescreen from Denmark.
    "They Call Me Trinity" ("De Kalder Mig Trinity") and "Trinity is Still My Name" ("Jeg Hedder Stadig Trinity") are both non-anamorphic letterboxed at 2.35:1, although the boxes mistakenly state 1.85:1. The soundtrack and titles/credits are the American versions and the Danish and Norwegian subtitles are not enforced.
    Picture quality is not outstanding but I find it acceptable. It's certainly better than VHS. The sound is mono.
    More posts on this subject are at http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/028411.html

6. Mark_Wilson

Mark_Wilson Screenwriter

"My Name is Nobody" is available in Canada in letterboxed widescreen (non-anny I think) and 5.1 sound.