What's new

Anyone have their Marantz x200 S-video repaired? (1 Viewer)

ChrisAG

Supporting Actor
I'm not talking about the severe vertical line interference present in the early production run, but the vertical sync problem that happens when viewing bright flashes via S-video sources. Marantz repair reps have claimed the problem was fixed at the factory and customers with older units can bring theirs in for a free repair.

IF YOU NOTICED THIS PROBLEM IN YOUR UNIT, did you get it fixed, or did you exchange it for a newer unit?

I'd be interesed in finding out if the problem has indeed been fixed as they claim, before going out and purchasing another 6200 to replace the one I returned last year.

Dan KW

Agent
I just bought a 5200 that seems the have the s video bug....I'm going to take it in to have the shop look at it. I'm thinking that it is of the older production runs though becuase the shop I bought it from doesn't seem to sell many of that particular unit. They are more geared to stero music than anything else. Lets hope this can be fixed!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks