What's new

Anyone have any experience with Canadel furniture? (1 Viewer)

Patrick R. Sklenar

Second Unit
Link Removed
I'm giving serious consideration to a mission style (close, not exact ... a real Stickley would be nearly $5000USD) table and six chairs.
The furniture dealer is very reliable, my family has dealt with it for over 20 years, and he's impressed with this manufacturer. But before I spend a couple grand, I'd like some additional feedback. :)
So, as the subject asks, does anyone have any experience with Canadel furniture? And if so, would you please let me know if you're happy with your furniture or not and if not, what was/is the problem?
Thank you,

DaveMcS

Second Unit
i work part time for one of the biggest furniture retailers in New England (10 years p/t--never in sales) but I've learned quite a bit about whats good and whats not. we carry Canadel and would recommend it heartily as a mid priced solid wood set. AVOID the sets with tile inlaid in the top. There have been MANY problems with the grout and expansion splitting the seams. But for solid wood...EXCELLENT quality with TONS of finish choices..

HTH

Dave

Patrick R. Sklenar

Second Unit
Dave,

If I go forward with this I'll be going with the solid Oak, so it's good to hear your favorable comments about their solid wood pieces. Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks