What's new

Any Good Horror Movies on the Horizon? (1 Viewer)

Blu

Screenwriter
Are there any good major or even indie minor horror movies coming out soon? After the semi good House of 1000 corpses I'm in the mood for something that kind of grabs you by the throat good!

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Danny "Trainspotting" Boyle's 28 Days Later is supposed to be pretty kick-ass. I saw the trailer before House of 100 Corpses, and it looks pretty creepy.

Jonathan White

Stunt Coordinator
I can't believe 28 Days Later hasn't been released in the US yet. It is due for release on region 2 dvd on 19th May and it is superb.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
IDENTITY is a spectacular horror film that opens this Friday. Its my favorite film of 2003 so far.

There's also my second and third most anticipated films of the year, CABIN FEVER and UNDERWORLD. Do a search and you can see my old CABIN FEVER thread by the way.

28 DAYS LATER gets US distribution this year, and that is one awesome and effective film if there ever was one.

JEEPERS CREEPERS 2 is another I'm looking forward to, but if you didn't like the first, you won't care.

There are a few others coming this year, but I'm about to do something, so I'll post back later.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
IDENTITY is a spectacular horror film that opens this Friday.
It's being advertised more as a thriller, at least on the trailer and previews websites. I really don't like watching horror films, would you say this is more of a thriller than horror or more horror than thriller? I'd really like to see this, but I don't know...:-/

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks