What's new
World Wide Stereo

Anthem Owners (1 Viewer)

Mark Paquette

Supporting Actor
Are there any Anthem AVM30 owners here? Care to share any likes, dislikes, gripes, etc.? Would you buy Anthem again? I have the chance to pick up a new AVM30 for $2350, does this sound like a good price?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

BrianWoerndle

Supporting Actor
I have an AVM20 (v2.20). They are both basically the same.

That is a pretty good price on a new AVM30.

I love my Anthem. It works great, and sounds great. Paths 2 are 3 are a hair noisy, but only when compared to the superb main zone. I also love Anthem's commitment to upgrading their products.

If you need the great flexibility and multiple zones of the Anthem, then it can't be beat. If you are only using it for 1 zone, it is still a great choice, but I wouldn't rule out other peo/pros.

StanB

Agent
I'm interested in the anthem as well. Will it let you play music in 5.1 (Neo-6), and movies in 6.1 without having to go into setup each time to change it? I have a rotel and I don't have that flexibility. I either have to have 6 speakers + sub playing with both music and movies or 5 spk + sub for both movies and music (neo-6). I can go into the setup each time and change it, but that's a pain. I love the 6.1 for movies but hate the 6th speaker behind my head when I'm playing music. I'd like for it to automatically play 6.1 for DVD's and not 6.1 for CD's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks