What's new

Another movie that needs a name. (1 Viewer)

Brad E

Second Unit
Ok, this movie is fairly old. Late 70's or early 80's.
I can't really remember much about it.
There is an elf, I think, that is super fast with a bow.
Another guy only has one eye in the middle of his forehead.

The only scene I can remember is when the elf and another guy are trying to see who is faster with the bow. They both shoot arrows at a rope tied around a tree. They start arguing about which arrow cut the rope and then decide to draw on each other.
The super fast elf wins, of course.

I've been meaning to find out the name of this movie for years. Hopefully someone can help me out with this one.
Thanks

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
"The only scene I can remember is when the elf and another guy are trying to see who is faster with the bow. They both shoot arrows at a rope tied around a tree. They start arguing about which arrow cut the rope and then decide to draw on each other. The super fast elf wins, of course."

One-Eye For the Elf Guy
Stop! Or My Super-Fast Elf Will Shoot!

Brad E

Second Unit
I tried to find some pics from the movie but I couldn't really find any. I'm sure this has to be it though.
The time frame is right and I don't think a bunch of similar movies like this would have been made at that time.

I did find quite a few reviews though. Basically just people ripping it apart. lol.

Thanks

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member
It also sounds like it could be Krull, but I don't remember any elves in that film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks