What's new

Another Fantasy Football question!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
OK guys, I need some good advice for tomorrows games. I am having a bit of problem deciding my 2nd RB and my 4th WR. I am starting Duce Staley but with A-Train being downgraded to Doubtful, I am in need of a 2nd back. My choices are Lamar Smith, Tyrone Wheatley, and Tiki Barber. I am leaning more towards Barber because of his pass reception skills. I like Wheatley, but I am a bit concearned about his 1st game back being against the Giants in New York.

Now, my 4th WR is also a question. I already started Freeman on Thursday and I have Tory Holt and Joe Horn as my 2nd and 3rd WR's. My 4th WR is between Amani Toomer and Darrell Jackson. Toomer usually gets the start, but if I start Barber, I don't want two Giants going against the Raiders.

What do you guys think I should do? I am leaning towards Barber and Jackson, but Wheatley and Toomer doesn't sound bad either.

-Dean-

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I would go with Tiki Barber. The Raiders can be run on (Shaun Alexander gained 266 yards against them). Barber has taken over as primary back for Ron Dayne, who I always thought was overrated. Lamar Smith has not been impressive lately, and this is Wheatley's first game back after a long layoff. He will probably be rusty, and the Giants are no picnic to run against. Garner may still get more carries.

I'm surprised you were not required to set your lineup before Tursday's games.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
I think you are leaning the wrong way. I would play Darrel and Lamar.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
I'm surprised you were not required to set your lineup before Tursday's games.
I run the league and I only want the starters for those games played on Thursday. Too much can happen between Thursday and Sunday. I never felt it was right that you had to have your entire starting line-up in on a Thursday, when 90% of your team is playing on Sunday.

-Dean-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks