What's new

Annie Lennox's New Album "Bare" (1 Viewer)

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Picked up this CD yesterday, the limited edition, and I have to say that although Ms. Lennox left us waiting for eight years for a new solo project, it has been well worth the wait.

From simply reading the lyrics, hearing this divine voice, to enjoying with me glee the note on the back of the CD cover...she shows what a true talent is in this land of sorely lacking musical ability. Every track is simply wonderful and proves that when Annie named her first solo effort "Diva," that was only speaking the truth.

Avril, Brit, Christina, and all those other 'hot' young female rockers...learn from Ms. Lennox what true talent is and resign yourself to the fact that by forty you will be a greeter at Wal-Mart.

Anyone else pick this disc up?

Rob Gillespie

Senior HTF Member
Chuck, does the US/Canadian version have anti-PC copy protection? The UK version does which is why I'm keen to avoid it if at all possible.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Luis...the second disc is a DVD that features to live version of A Thousand Beautiful Things and Wonderful. Also is a interview with Annie on her thoughts of her past, her music now, her thoughts of today's music scene, etc.

Well worth it.

PLUS...Best Buy, at least mine did, had both the regular and limited edition on sale for the same price...$11.99.

As far as the copy protection question...I have no idea, honestly haven't tried it. I did have it in my computer at work today playing it, but as far as trying to rip it, I haven't even had the time honestly.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Miss Lennox will be the musical guest on Letterman tonight (Thursday).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks