What's new

Anchor Bay's Mad Mission releases (2 Viewers)

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
I see that Anchor Bay has posted the street date for the Mad Mission (Aces Go Places) series. They hit October 8. Does anyone know the specifics of these releases? The page is noticably absent in Original Language info and the running time for the first one is 10 minutes shorter than the running time listed on the Hong Kong version. They also don't have a listing for the once talked about box set that was to have the 4th flick as well. Are we getting screwed with "international" versions of these great fun films?

--Ian

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
Got an e-mail from Anchor Bay today. The Mad Mission releases will indeed be English only. What a shame. They didn't address my running time question, and the box set with #4 will be released the same day. I will just have to order the HK DVDs of 2-4. This could have been a cool series to get from Anchor Bay but they blew it with the English only and possibly edited releases.

--Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks