What's new

"An Evening With Kevin Smith 2: EVENING HARD" uncensored trailer (1 Viewer)

Niko Nykanen

Stunt Coordinator
Oh yes! The first one is just hilarious.

I really hope they keep the running time at the same lenght, it was just perfect at nearly 4 hours
:)

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
Well the clip that you linked too is from the recent Toronto Q&A.

The London one is being done soon, if not already complete.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Yeah, because Toronto and London are so interchangeable... they both have people... and... um... buildings... ;)

I'll agree that the first set was a lot of fun and I would love to see more of this wonderful storyteller!

Greg_Masiewich

Auditioning
I was at the Toronto one, it was back in November. The second "Evening with..." DVD is supposed to be split soley between the Toronto and London Q & A's.

The Toronto one alone was 4 hours so I'd imagine with a probable 8 hours of footage, the end product will be somewhere around 4 hours again. To be perfectly honest, they could pretty much put out the 4 hours from the Toronto show and I think everyone would be ecstatic with it, it was that good. No real downtime or 2nd rate material, it was all great, really funny stuff.

I really hope they put in the section where he's talking about watching Dora the Explorer with his daughter; his take on that show had me rolling in the aisle.

Mewes was there again as well, though said very little after his initial entrance and seemed really shy/quiet that night.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Me too. The first one was great, although I got a little sick of seeing all the sad guys dressed as Jay & Silent Bob...

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Even though I have full respect for Smith, I got real sick of Clerks, Mallrats, J&SBSB etc.

I absolutely loved Jersey Girl and of course the first Evening with...

Greg_Masiewich

Auditioning
Sounds like the London event that is going to be the only other source of footage for this along with Toronto isn't even taking place until March 7th, so it looks like this is still a ways off.

There is a trailer though now posted on the View Askew website as of a couple days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks