What's new

Am I the Only One Waiting for Just Shoot Me: S3??? (1 Viewer)

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
I just had to let it out. I bought the S1/2 set last June, and it made me a much bigger fan of the show than I ever was before. It's been over a year since that release, and there hasn't been any word.
Anybody else dying to see the rest of this show--the only one to ever really utilize the brilliant David Spade? The show is a gem for his performance as Dennis Finch, if nothing else.
So, to Sony Television, I'm waiting! Please release S3 and beyond!

Matt Man

Agent
I totally agree with you, I wish sony would hurry it up but until then at least you can catch the episodes on re-runs late night on the WB (pretty much the only thing the WB is good for):D

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
Sony is great at releasing a title and then actign like it doesn't exist. Larry Sanders fans have been waiting for THREE YEARS.

Johnny S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John

Interesting.... its on UPN locally in Detroit.

I made a similar thread like this about a month ago, and yes I really want the rest of the series on DVD. Rumor is that sales were not good, but IMO this is one of the best recent sitcoms simply because of the brilliance of David Spade.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
I also would like the series to continue... but I don't see it happening.

I guess Sony needs to re-release all of their most recent special editions right now as special-special editions instead...

Jay_B!

Screenwriter

I wasn't a fan of the show, but did it even get any promotion?

I think I only saw it in stores once, at a Sam Goody the week it came out. Sony didn't do anything to push it on DVD so they can't fault the fans who probably don't even know such a thing exists, whereas everyone knows that Seinfeld or Bewitched or Sanford And Son is out on DVD.

Jamie Middleton

Stunt Coordinator
Im still waiting for this as well. Season three was where the show really took off if I am remembering correctly. This is one of the great ensemble sitcoms in recent memory for me anyways. much better than frasier and will and grace.

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
I absolutely love this show! I want all of the other seasons on DVD now! By the way, which season was it where Nina found out that she had a daughter and a grandaughter? I love that season!;)
-James

Claude North

Second Unit
By the way, do the episodes on the DVD have the original opening credits?

I always enjoyed this show, even though it never seemed to "break out" the way other shows have. And, I thought that NBC did it a real disservice in its final season, moving it to Saturdays and postponing the season premiere. Seems as if they were deliberately trying to kill it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks