What's new

Am I the only one in the world that likes soft fries? (1 Viewer)

Chris Knox

Stunt Coordinator
Burger king used to have McDonalds beat, then BK went with the crispy fries...

Am I the only onethat loves the soft mushy fries the best in fast food resteraunts??

Everyone always looks at me weird when I speak my preference for the mushy...

Chris

Mike boettner

Stunt Coordinator
me and me daughter have a deal when we go to McDonald's.
I give her my crunchy Fry's and in return she gives me her "squishy" ones!!!
Mike

Ike

Screenwriter
I can't stand starchy fries. There's a place down the street from me that makes fries that tastes like small baked potatoes.
(Was this a thread fart? I can't tell. :D)

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
If you like soft fries, come to Britain and try fish and chip shop chips. I take no responsibility for clogged arteries, gross indigestion or any other side-effects of taking this advice. :D

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I don't like BK's fries, I like MC'd, wendy's are usually soft here but only because they're undercooked :frowning:

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
I think most fast-food fries these days are just tasteless, especially BK and Wendy's. I prefer fries from TGIFriday's or Applebee's.

Michael Caicedo

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Caicedo
Definately mushy!!! Gotta eat them within 10 minutes after they get out of the frier. I no longer eat BK's either. It's onion rings when I go there now.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I like the crunchies from BK, but i dont like HOT fries. I like to stuff like a dozen of them at a time into my mouth, and i dont like burning my toungue when i bite into the fries and have the searing hot oil squirt into my mouth...

Warm, crunchy fries... i also like stale fries, dont ask why... like ones that have been sitting out for an hour or two...

Len Cheong

Second Unit
Soft mushy fries? Ever try poutine?
http://www.hasc.com/~tikin/poutine-eng.html
What makes poutine so wonderful is that by changing or adding ingredients to poutine we get different kinds and flavours of poutines. For example, frozen french fries, spiral french fries or spicy french fries can do it. The gravy can also be changed, you can use BBQ gravy, pepper sauce or any of your favourite sauces. Italian poutine is served with spaghetti sauce or italian sauce. But remember, the most important ingredient in poutine is the cheese curds. They have to be fresh and smooth, it's the heart of the poutine. Remember that bad cheese makes bad poutine

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Ah, poutine. The only dish that look like an elephant sneezed into your plate of fries. One of those really thick and wet sneezes riddled with chunky boogers...
Is anyone grossed-out yet? :D

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Oh, poutine is sooo good.. warm gooey cheese
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
I love cheese... cheese is great... except for that crap processed cheese, that stuff's gross

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
fish and chip shop chips
Say that 10 times fast! :D
I love the soft fries. McD's are my favorite and always have been. BK's were alright until they changed the formula. Now they're nasty.
Dipping soft fries in Ranch dressing...now there's a taste that can't be beat!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks