What's new

Alternate DVD art (1 Viewer)

Bill Otten

Grip
Can anybody point me in the right direction for other DVD art? I'm looking for X-files, Law & Order, and some snappers that I'd like to replace. It seems dvdcoverart.com is dead. Any others out there.

Thanks
Bill

John Simon

Second Unit
I think I speak on behalf of all HTF visitors when I say that's GREAT NEWS to hear, Matt! We can't wait! :D

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
YAY! I'm SOOOOO happy to hear that Matt!!!! We've missed yer site!!!! :D

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
Hurray! thanks Matt, I have an Empire of the Sun cover and the Dances with Wolves DTS covers to send to you to add to the site :D Here's to hoping that someone will send in a double alpha version of Beauty and the Beast with the British cover art.
Adam

Joe McKeown

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, you can just feel the love in this thread!

Mat,
You've completely justified the money I spent on my inkjet printer. I can't wait for your site to be back. I hope you found a provider who isn't too scared of a wildly popular download site.

Joe

Tom_Bechet

Second Unit
whoohoo!!!!!
that's great I tried to access it for the last few weeks,but obviously didn't work.
Will dv-depot charge for covers after that??

Matt DeVillier

Supporting Actor
I think he meant for cover downloads, not the printouts.

The current plan will be to offer x amount (still undecided) of downloads per month for free, then offer additional download "credits" for a small price, to help with the cost of (massive) bandwidth the site uses. Credits will be able to be earned for submitting covers as well.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
Sounds like a decent idea Matt. Please let us know the details when they are worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks