What's new

Ally McBeal - Season 4 coming to DVD (1 Viewer)

Chris Stone

Agent
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment have announced "Ally McBeal" season 4 Part 1 for release 11th February. The 3 disks set will be priced at £29.99 and is presented 4:3 FF awith DD 2.0 sound. Heres the PR:

Ally Mcbeal Season 4 Part 1

Out To Buy On Dvd For The Very First Time!

"Respect only gets you so far. True love? Chemicals." Fishism

Ally McBeal is back...and this time she has company in the shape of Robert Downey Jnr! Heralded as the best season yet, Ally McBeal Season 4 Part One is packed with hilarious and touching antics, and with the arrival of the gorgeous Larry Paul (Robert Downey Jnr), could Ally FINALLY have found her true love? Season 4 Part 1 also marks the debut of Ally McBeal on DVD in the UK and is out to buy on DVD and VHS (RRP £29.99) on February 11th 2002 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Be prepared for a Valentine's Day treat to remember!

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
Hi,
The 3 disks set will be priced at £29.99
For what it's worth, the discs are already out in France (the complete season instead of 2 half-season boxes).
I assume this is where you've got the info from: Link Removed
I really think r2-dvd.org made a mistake with the price there. Previous Ally seasons on VHS cost £29.99 per half-season-box in the UK. And I seriously doubt DVD will cost the same as VHS.
I guess the list price will be more in the vicinity of £39,99 if other UK FOX DVD releases of TV shows are any indication.
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks