What's new

All Thumbs League - MotoGP 12/7 (1 Viewer)

DwightK

Second Unit
Bill, sign me up.
And don't worry I go in the correct direction:)
7:00 AM mountain time correct?

JayV

Supporting Actor
Some questions (none of them critical):

1. AI riders on/off?
2. Unlockables?
3. 3 laps?
4. Extra points for doing wheelies in random locations and then crashing while doing a wheelie and trying to turn at the same time?

Chris and Dave, thank you both for the info you sent me. I'm printing out both your emails for closer study.

Look for me at Walt Disney World -- I'll be the guy with black hair, wearing jeans.

-j

DwightK

Second Unit
Following on with a non-critical question of my own. Our own bikes or the ones from the various drivers? Will everyone have their 30/28/30/30 bikes there?

I ask cuz I don't have one yet:b

Bill Eberhardt

Stunt Coordinator
Bring out the fastest bike you have. My desire in setting up the session is to let the All Thumbers (Thumbies?) record some lap times on the tracks they may not have unlocked. If you don't have a lap time for any track, the game assigns you a time of 15 minutes by default.
If you ask nice, I'll show off my sissy bike, a pink number with yellow and green flowers. :b
1. AI riders on/off?
Off
2. Unlockables?
None, except for whatever bikes you have unlocked
3. 3 laps?
I was thinking 4 laps - that gives you one warmup lap and 3 hot laps without the session getting excessively long
4. Extra points for doing wheelies in random locations and then crashing while doing a wheelie and trying to turn at the same time?
No session points, but if you can make me laugh hard enough while you're doing it, I'll make sure you get some good attitude player feedback. :)
Question - Should we skip past Jerez, Mugello, and the SausageRing since everyone already has those tracks?

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Damn, I'm really sorry, guys. For some reason I couldn't connect to XBL until just a few minutes ago. My niece tripped on the cable this morning and yanked something, and everything went kaflooey. Sorry to miss you all. :frowning:

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
Bill, thanks for hosting this morning. The racing was a blast and it was great chatting with my fellow HTFers! Sorry I had to cut out abruptly, but I received a long-distance call and I had to take it. In any event, if you ever decide to do this again, count me in!
Thanks again!! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
Gary

DwightK

Second Unit
Dunno about joining Joey but the racing Saturday was a blast. As was all the discussion. Except for the dog eaten mic which I couldn't hear:D

JayV

Supporting Actor
Joey, click on the banner in my sig to go to the All Thumbs League list.

There are a couple requirements to join:

1. You must have Xbox Live.
2. You must be a relatively crappy player.

Just post a reply that includes the necessary info (your gamertag, your games and your self-rankings).

I'll update the ATL list with that information and then forward it to Dave Sabo for his master list.

Bill, thanks again for setting up the game.

Thanks to everyone who joined; I had a fun morning. And let's not forget that the event marked the first Monkey Trifecta of online gaming (to my knowledge).

-j

Frederick

Second Unit
Saturday was great, guys. Thanx for setting it up. Keep me posted when another ATL session comes up (I also have MechAssult, and I suck at that too :D) ...
Freddy C.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Bill Next time you do one like this let me know. My racing stinks :)

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks