What's new

Aliens at the Olympics (1 Viewer)

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
Victoria did a phone interview with a local radio station this morning. I got to hear the whole thing. Man is she wacked. The thing is though, she sounded like a totally sane, level headed person...if it wasn't for the subject matter. There's only 1 of 2 possibilities: 1) she's completely delusional, or 2) she's right. I don't think she's making this stuff up. She seems to really, truly believe what she's saying.
She said that they did indeed show up yesterday...twice in fact. She saw them and got some "footage" of them. The problem is, nobody else saw them. She said a network in Salt Lake City and Pheonix aired her footage, but nobody else has approached her about this. Does anybody know where you can see what she shot yesterday? She said her website will have it up soon, but it might take some time.
She also went into great detail about the names of the different alien races and their appearance. Apparently crop circles are messages that we all should be able to understand on a subconscience level. She doesn't like X-files, but likes Star Trek. The "J" in her last name is silent. Her father was visited by a man in 1947 that told him he would have a child that would be visited, then the man "dematerialized." Victory was born later that year. She was visited at the age of 13 in 1960 for the first time. She has some kind of ESP ability that allows her to stay in communication with the "Brotherhood of Light"...a "federation" of sorts among aliens from different worlds. She received a vision in 1968 where she was told that the aliens would visit the Olympics in Salt Lake City and was shown the new light-rail track system that was just recently installed in Salt Lake.
Humans' ESP abilities are new being "heightened" so we can all be prepared for more "coming attractions." It's all part of the "transformation." Expect something else around March 30, 31 (Easter weekend). When asked why these aliens only visit trailer parks and not news stations she said that it's all a matter of timing and things are going to be changing soon. Apparently Mel Gibson is "enlightened." That's why he's doing the movie Signs. She said that some "rods" (fish-like flying things) kept appearing over his head in Braveheart and they had to keep editing them out. The aliens would like to visit us more and make themselves more known, but they want us to live peacefully and straighten out our messes first. It's all about peace and love.
Like I said...wacked.

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
After all the problems regarding judging and illegal substances and whinning federations and poor sportsmanship, the aliens sent a message that they'd stay out of any controversy and not show . They have constantly failed to show up year after year when reports have surfaced of their imminent arrival. I suspect they are either too scared or are very smart.
On another subject, anybody get one of those USA Berets. I ordered one from QVC with an April 2 arrival date! That's a loooooooooomg wait. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks