What's new

Alias marathon & Star Choice - HELP!!!! (1 Viewer)

Jon Mercer

Second Unit
Is the Alias marathon NOT being broadcast on Starchoice??
I cannot find it on their on-line program guide or their TV guide.
Does anyone have any extra info that can help me? Please?
This TV guide has the listings at
Link Removed{alias}+%2blineup%3aPacific+%2butn%3a1009825161/1011034761&s=-$s,utn&lineup=us_Pacific&range=14&title=alias&lineup_tz=America/Los_Angeles&sort=score&srch=true
but this isn't helping me any.

BobV

Second Unit
ABC Family does not have Canadian broadcast rights and as such is not available on any Canadian services... satellite or cable.
Sorry, no Alias marathon for StarChoice/ExpressVu/cable... or at least until a Canadian channel decides to do it.

Joey

Stunt Coordinator
I'm still watching/taping it now. (Watching on and off, anyway...) I'm such a couch potato today! 4 more hours!

Joey

BobV

Second Unit
I replied 'on-the-fly' before.. came back and reread my post and thought I'd clarify. It's not actually that ABC does not have the Canadian broadcast rights really, it's that the channel "ABC Family" is not licensed for carriage in Canada and thus is not found on any Canadian satellite or cable network, along with it's Alias Marathon.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
Did anyone else notice that before each episode they ran a cutesy disclaimer saying the show was for Adults and Teen 14+ because it contained coarse language and violence and that children should leave the room. Here's the funny part: they bleeped out the coarse language! Every time anyone said 'son of a bitch' they'd bleep bitch, even though the show originally aired on ABC. Why the disclaimer if they are going to bleep anyway?

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
Standard operating procedure for Fox Family/ABC Family, even though presumably there are different s&p folks at the helm. Similar edits were made in Freaks and Geeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks