What's new

Adire Audio Dharman or SVS 2531 subwoofers? (1 Viewer)

Martice

Screenwriter
I have a 11 x 14 x 8 ft high room. I am using PSB Goldi's for mains and am looking at one of 3 subs. One is the Adire Audio Dharman 12" sub, the SVS 2531cs and the Parts Express DVC 15" unit. I'm purchasing the Outlaw audio ICBM so that I may run my sub when playing music as well as movies. During movies I plan to use the sub as a bottom feeder and during music, I'm thinking to use it just to thicken things up a bit. I would like to get a sub that is versatile enough to do both movies and music in a respectable way.
Any input on either of these subs would be appreciated.
------------------
What if it gets no better than this!?!

J

John Morris

Hi Martice: I think I know you.
You want accurate sound reporoduction above all else. In that case, you want either a SVS or Dharman sub. Now... it gets tough. IMO, if corner placement and mono sub is tantamount; get the SVS Ultra. If stereo subs and non-corner placement is king... check out both the Dharman and the SVS 20-39pc. IF stereo placement, or mono placement is not available, check with each company...
Good luck and have fun listening!
Still... knowing you though... you'd want a stereo pair of Rel Studio 2s. In that case, check out SVS SS pairs...
wink.gif

------------------
Take Care,
merc
----------------
Link Removed
God Bless America!!!
[Edited last by John Morris on October 20, 2001 at 10:28 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks