What's new

Addams Famiyl Volume 2 Cover Art!!!!! (1 Viewer)

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob

I remember when there was a thread about when the Volume 2 was first announced and someone said Hopefully next volume will bring Grandmas rightful place on the covert art orr something like that. To whoever said that, sorry. But it is great to see what were getting. Personally I like it.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
Ooh, I like that too! Very cool. I hope that stays the final artwork. Maybe Grandmama will make the cover of Volume 3.

Dan McW

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

I think I mentioned in another thread that syndicated prints in recent years often have used the first-season intro on all episodes, meaning that Jackie Coogan's name never appears in a second-season episode. His name appeared only in the first season's end credits and only in the second season's opening credits, so an S1 open with an S2 closing = no Fester.

I can live without him on the artwork but hope that this syndication glitch is corrected in the Volume 2 release. Based on the high quality of Volume 1, I'm hoping it will be.

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
Yeah he's my third favoruite. Gomex is my fourth, Morticia my fifth, Wednesday my sixth, Lurch my seventh, Thing my eigth, and Pugsley my ninth. :)

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
TVShowsonDVD.com posted the official announcement and I'm a little confused as to how Thing and Cousin Itt are going to do commentary, especially Thing.

It's also a bummer that they didn't have Lisa Loring or Ken Weatherwax back or even get John Astin do some commentary.

Regardless, I'm really excited for this release! I just finished watching all of Volume 1 and it was a sheer delight!

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know when the episodes that had music cuts from season one will be airing on TVLand?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks