What's new

ac4l.com is AWESOME! wow... (1 Viewer)

TommyL

Supporting Actor
Man, Mark from ac4l.com is great...I ordered some component cables yesterday afternoon, expecting a Saturday delivery(he knew I needed them quickly, as my other ones were now to short) and I got them today already!!! Any second guesses about this company can be thrown out...the are for real...A+ for me...twice now:) By the way, I have some AR PRO component cables for sale..check the for sale section...25 bucks a piece(ac4l.com has the for 39+ shipping:) Great job Mark...tom

Jeffrey R

Stunt Coordinator
I have bought from them frequently, and they always have the items in stock for good prices and prompt delivery. One time, I placed an order online, and for some reason the order did not go through properly, and so a couple of days later the items had not arrived and I needed them shortly. I called, and after explaining the situtation, they sent the items overnight for no extra charge. That kept me coming back.

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
AC4l.com has always been my place to buy speaker wire and interconnects. Heck, the majority of my cables came from ac4l. Their prices are usually the lowest and most of time I get free shipping. I have all IXOS interconnects.

I will also recommend Bettercables & Outlaw Audio. Both companies offer high quality cables with awesome service.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks