What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

A Perfect Circle club tour (1 Viewer)

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
Hey, everyone... Did anyone else try to get tickets for a show on A Perfect Circle's upcoming two week small club tour? I tried to get tickets this morning to the Atlanta show, but from what I've read, it sold out in under a minute. I wanted to cry. These will be some incredible shows. Good luck to anyone who wants to see them.

Rob

728x90

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
So much for that problem. I just got two tickets. I guess only the pre-sale sold out. Now the whole show is sold out...I think. I'm going to see A Perfect Circle in Atlanta at the Roxy Theatre!

JeffTodd

Stunt Coordinator
Dang! Saw this thread too late and now the Dallas show is sold out. I need to be more on top of things I guess.

MikeDeVincenzo

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know if the NYC show went on sale? I can't find a listing on Ticketmaster.

Seeing APC at Irving Plaza would be INSANE. Its an absolutely tiny place.

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
Hey, Mike

I just forwarded an email to you that I received from APC's fan club. It will allow you to get a presale password when the time comes to order tickets. I can't seem to locate the pre-sale date for the NY show, but you can join the mailing list. Go to APC's website. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I can't wait to see them. Good luck!

Rob

MikeDeVincenzo

Stunt Coordinator
Rob

Thanks for the email, sorry for the lateness of my reply, but I forgot that my HTF profile is linked to an email account I rarely check these days!

Amazingly, my friend was first in line at a Ticketmaster location here in NJ, and he scored us tickets for the show. I was trying my luck with ticketmaster.com got to the ordering page literally one minute after they went on sale, and it was sold out.

They are going for upwards of $300 bucks on Ebay :)

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
Hey, Mike! In my eager anticipation of the show Wednesday night, I did a search for A Perfect Circle on the music forum. I saw that you'd replied to this thread. I'm very pleased you got tickets. I've been following the prices on eBay as well. Getting these tickets has given me a strange feeling of triumph, especially since they're going for so much now. I simply cannot wait for Wednesday night. It should be a fantastic show. A Perfect Circle in a tiny venue...plus new material! Well, I shall post my glowing thoughts on the show as soon as I get back. Let me know how the NY show goes! Have a blast!

Rob

MikeDeVincenzo

Stunt Coordinator
Rob

Will do, and looking forward to your report on the show!

I just can't wait to hear "Magdalena" live again :)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Heard the new song this morning. Wasn't what I expected. A lot different sounding then their last album, but it is still good. Very cool bass line driving the song. I can't wait to hear the whole album.

-Dean-

Mark molson

Auditioning
Hello fellow APC fans
I just heard that A perfect Circle is coming to Calgary.
Wooooohooooo!!!
I am so pumped about it and would really like to garantee that I get a ticket. I have signed up for the APC mailing list today but fear that I may have missed the presale email. did anyone get any info on the presale for the Calgary show yet?
Maybe the american show presale has the same password. Hey Robert, can you email me your "presale" notice?

This is sooo cool!

Thanks all for your time,

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samrinriya
Recent bookmarks