What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Victor / Victoria (Disc Replacement Program) -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
For the record, CBS stepped up to the plate.
[NOTE: The above quote was in response to Post #23 and the "MFL" BD vs. the "V/V" BD]

Blessings to CBS. And that is not an understatement. As for Mr. Harris setting that particular record straight, I still feel that his "give-credit-where-credit-is-due" honesty must still include due plaudits to our good and valued Archivist; as he victoriously led that particular charge. :):thumbs-up-smiley::3dglasses:

As for WAC?
The stories upon this thread just get better and better; as I never doubted them, to begin with.
V is for Victorious !!!
and kudos to Sheri Bogard, too.:drum:

Last edited:

Race Bannon

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
I got my email from Sheri today and it is clear the matter is well in hand for replacement disks.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
My replacement disc arrived today! Thanks to the wonderful Sherri Bogard for her usual great customer service!

Me, too!

All the way here to the East Coast! :thumbsup:

full

Race Bannon

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
Got mine. This is a very professional and customer-oriented company. I encourage anyone to support them with your dollars, within the bounds of your own movie-purchasing tastes and budget.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I got mine today!

And regarding a certain other company, I am still waiting for the envelope to get to me so I can send back my defective copy.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Mine arrived to today.

I verified that the scene in question was fixed (I hadn't noticed it when I watched it initially - now I can't understand how I missed it).

But what to do with the nearly perfect original disc ...

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Mine arrived to today.

I verified that the scene in question was fixed (I hadn't noticed it when I watched it initially - now I can't understand how I missed it).

But what to do with the nearly perfect original disc ...

Well, I'm just going to give mine to a fan who doesn't really buy discs for himself, so no sales are lost there. And I was so impressed by their service I went out and ordered two more movies from the Archives when the replacement disc arrived. That's how I felt about it !

usrunnr

Writer
Real Name
usrunnr
Received my "Victor Victoria" replacement disk 7-25. A thank you note will be in the mail to MS Bogard today.

Sherri L. Bogard
Warner Bros. Customer Service
4000 Warner Boulevard,
Burbank, CA 91522

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks