What's new

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Still haven't received this, but searching online shows it's out of stock everywhere. That seems really odd to me.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Well the surprising happened when I watched this 4K. I’m actually looking forward to the next two. Though I don’t like them nearly as much as the first, the A/V was top notch on this one that I’m excited to see what they can do with the sequels. I won’t be paying $35 each for them but if they come in at $25 or less they’ll get my business.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Now down to $18.99 @ bestbuy.com but currently sold out.

It hasn't been available for pickup at any Best Buy near me since the price was lowered to around $22, and it's been listed as pickup only since that time, too. I have a $5 BB e-gift card I would love to apply to buying this, but it's been impossible to order for over a week now.

I guess it's easy to keep lowering the price when you don't have any product to sell. :rolleyes:

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
If you can check a b&m. Mine had two copies on a p.o.p stand up for Father's Day that had a mix of 4k, 1080p & dvd WB titles.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
I saw two copies at my store today, but since I already have it I picked up Jumanji 2 for $15.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
If you can check a b&m. Mine had two copies on a p.o.p stand up for Father's Day that had a mix of 4k, 1080p & dvd WB titles.
If Best Buy's online inventory is to believed, there is not a copy available at any store within 250 miles of my home. I am not about to drive from store to store to see if that's true or not. I'll wait until either it's available for pickup at this price or Amazon's price drops.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I know this won't help anyone, but I was randomly in BB yesterday and found one lone copy tucked away. It wasn't a title I was in the store to get, but I grabbed it anyway.

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
If Best Buy's online inventory is to believed, there is not a copy available at any store within 250 miles of my home. I am not about to drive from store to store to see if that's true or not. I'll wait until either it's available for pickup at this price or Amazon's price drops.

Scott, BB's inventory system is pretty accurate. Save your gas.

My zip code said the same thing. If the store inventory is less than 3 then .com says it's not available.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
It's common practice if an inventory has 1-2 to say out of stock, because of lossage (theft) and misplacement. You can always take your chances that someone tucked one copy away somewhere, but that's definitely rolling the dice with your gas and time.

SAhmed

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Shakeel
Very much a feeling of bait and switch - I can and will now wait. Obviously does not increase positive feelings towards Best Buy.

Regards,

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Apparently lots of BBY have it in-stock , but the inventory checkers are mostly wrong so folks either have to go to the store, call the store to check stock, or get someone in the store to run an internal inventory check of local stores to get a better read on stock

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks