What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ The Hateful Eight -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

OliverK

Senior HTF Member
Looks like it is about the same length as the roadshow cut if the added credits are taken into account. Is it in 4k?

Last edited:

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
R.I.P. Ennio Morricone, the greatest film composer who has lived. So glad I got to see him in concert last year, with my 90 year old Great Aunt (see post #53).

cinemel1

Second Unit
Real Name
Mel Matsil
:oops:

riposa in pace, maestro

:(
One of my favorite film composers. Listened to the Good, the Bad and the Ugly album in his memory. I was happy to hear that his family was at his side including his wife of over 60 years. An amazing life of creativity and family. So glad that we have so much of his music on disc and film to enjoy. RIP. Maestro Morricone.

Reed Grele

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Reed Grele
A well produced music score can make a good film great. I can't imagine what The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly and many other films would be like without a first class score accompanying them.

When was the last time you left a movie theater humming a tune from any film made in the last few decades? They're getting fewer and farther between.

Hope I'm wrong, but I fear that we will never see the likes of the great film score composers such as Ennio Morricone again.

R.I.P.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks