What's new

A few DVDs for sale.. help... need money for college... (1 Viewer)

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Hi guys, after living a pretty normal college life, and purchasing DVDs here and there from members of this forum, the school just slapped me with some weird fee suddenly that I need to pay off soon...

Here's a small list that I liked to sell: Shipping is 1.50 for every DVD- unless ordering more than one- then I'll quote you depending on how many.

Region 1:
monster's ball 7
scream 1 7
scream 2 7
scream 3 7
Saving private ryan 7
Ballistic: ecks vs. sever 7
GI jane 6

Region 2:
The rock 5
fast and furious 4

Prices are neogotiable- but bear in mind... I need the money. I done successful sales here, as well as ebay- ID: azneinstein

accept non CC-paypal, if credit card, then there's a "handling fee"

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
... sadly, it's not... it's regular dolby digital- however, it's WIDESCREEN!

Jon Torres

Second Unit
You might try selling them at a local video store. This one store I go to gives you $6 cash or $9 in credit.

TimSmith

Auditioning
Interested in Just Married. This is my first time posting here but you can check my feedback at ebay (timdog35) or at dvdtalk.com (shimmer35) where I am a gold trader since 1999.

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Jon torres: I would sell it to the video stores, but I rather post it here due to the fact that it's a "forum" and hopefully I have a dvd that somebody wants that's listed lower than other places.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks