What's new

A Couple of DVD Inquiries... (1 Viewer)

Scott Aruti

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone have any info on any of the following perhaps even being considered coming to DVD? :

A "Halloween" box collection of some kind; I know there is one OUTSIDE of Region 1, but that does me no good here in the States...even though I own Halloween, Halloween II and Halloween III: Season of the Witch each individually, a boxed collection would be nice.

A "Friday the 13th" box collection of some kind from Paramount and/or New Line.

A REGION 1 disc of "Amityville II: The Possession" and "Amityville 3-D (AKA Amityville: The Demon)".

StevenFC

Second Unit
I think the boxed set is oop anyway. But I would imagine we'll see a boxed set here in the states sometime soon. Hopefully with a bonus DVD.
But no news that I'm aware of. But if someone thinks it will sell, I'm sure it will happen.

Jake Johnson

Second Unit
OOP means Out Of Print. It confused me when I first saw it too. As did IMO and IMHO until recently. I think Steven was referring to the Halloween boxed set outside of R1. But he'd have to confirm that.

StevenFC

Second Unit
That's right Jake. I think it's region 2. And I'm pretty sure it is just a "boxed set". Meaning it's just the movies in a box. I believe the only extras are the ones on the original Halloween. So essentially you're just paying for the privilege of having them in one box as opposed to having any extra content that you get sometimes with a boxed set.

Scott Aruti

Stunt Coordinator
This "Halloween Ultimate Collection," as it is called, is actually missing part 5, "The Curse of Michael Myers" believe it or not...for some reason, it skips from part 4, "The Return of Michael Myers," to "H20" so I dont think it would be something I'd want as a fan, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks