What's new

90210!!!! Finally on its way!!! (1 Viewer)

The show I have been waiting the longest for is finally on its way thanks to Paramount. I have the entire series on VHS tapes that I recorded off the air and have held off transfering figuring this day would eventually come.

(from TVShowsondvd), wouldn't let me post the link because I don't have enough posts :angry:

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I can't wait for this! I plan on getting it, along with 'Melrose Place' upon release. These are two out of three of my favorite primetime soaps. (The third being 'The O.C.'). These shows have plenty of rewatchability for me. It's a shame reruns of '90210' are nowhere to be found in this neck of the woods. Ditto for 'Melrose'.

Either way, I can't wait to get them.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I am amazed that a cultural icon like 90210 is only now finding it's way to DVD.

The way these studio guys think is completely alien to me.

Anyway, the 90's are barely 5 years old, but nostalgia is already kicking in...

--
H

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

Read my news story about it, and you'll see that A) there was a licensing issue where the rights transferred from one studio to another, and B) the first studio DID put out a single-disc release of the pilot episode.

It's not like they don't want to put out this stuff; there are just obstacles in the way that aren't made public because it might actually make the situation worse to make it public. Even if it can't make the situation worse, it can cost one company goodwill with another company to spill the beans, and those two companies may need to cooperate on down the road, so it does no good to make someone feel embarrassed by telling the world about it.

CynthiaH

Agent
I'm pretty excited about 90210 finally being released. I'm going to pick up the Brenda years-not too sure about much beyond that. Definitely not the last couple seasons.

Sue_New

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I'll definitely pick up the Brenda years, too. After her absence, it went downhill (IMO). I'm excited. Yay!

Thanks for the info.

Sebastien S

Second Unit
I actually started watching the show right after "Brenda" left and I really liked the show! I then caught re-runs of the "Brenda" years and found them to be even better!

Strange... Back in 96/97 you could easily find re-runs of 90210 on every day up here! Now they are nowhere to be found? And I have a satellite dish with over 300 chanels...

Anyway, I plan to get the entire "Highschool" & "College" years but no more! As soon as they graduate from college, I'll stop... That's when the show should have ended.

When are these coming out?

Now if they could only keep releasing the other seasons of "Party of Five"...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks