9/30/02 - CSI Miami Question

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by RogerB, Oct 2, 2002.

1. RogerB

RogerB Second Unit

I missed the last 15 minutes! Can someone please tell me how it ended? THanks!

2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

It wound up being the bomber was the US Customs guy who trying to set up the bomb squad and blow them. That guy was a former cop on the bomb squad (I think) but got a bum rap on a case, and was thrown off the police force, so revenge was his motive. Using the importer as a victim was to throw the police off his trail, but Horatio figured it out at the end.

I'm pretty bored by CSI: Miami. It's got too much grief and internal conflict going on in the early 2 episodes. I want more of Bullet Girl (Emily Proctor)!

3. RogerB

RogerB Second Unit

Thanks!

I definitely like the Las Vegas crew much better. But it is a cool show and it is in HD so.....

4. Ken Chan

Ken Chan Producer

5. Andres Munoz

Andres Munoz Cinematographer

I like CSI: Miami. And I'm starting to like the Horatio character a lot. I think he's cool like Grissom from the original CSI.

One thing about this episode that I did not get: How did Horation disarm the bomb so easily at the end? Was the bomb fake?

6. MarcS

MarcS Stunt Coordinator

Wasn't it a failsafe or something like that? He stuck the toothpick into a small hole on the front--after all, the bomber himself would need a way to disarm it...

On another note--in the first episode, they were in someones house that had a bluish lighting to it--didn't that look the same as the house in the episode of Miami Vice where Crocket went a bit crazy trying to get into the head of a criminal--and he ended up putting flour all over his face? Something like that?

Isn't one of the writers/producers of CSI from the old Miami Vice days? I thought I saw his name in the credits...