What's new

9/30/02 - CSI Miami Question (1 Viewer)

RogerB

Second Unit
I missed the last 15 minutes! Can someone please tell me how it ended? THanks!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It wound up being the bomber was the US Customs guy who trying to set up the bomb squad and blow them. That guy was a former cop on the bomb squad (I think) but got a bum rap on a case, and was thrown off the police force, so revenge was his motive. Using the importer as a victim was to throw the police off his trail, but Horatio figured it out at the end.

I'm pretty bored by CSI: Miami. It's got too much grief and internal conflict going on in the early 2 episodes. I want more of Bullet Girl (Emily Proctor)!

RogerB

Second Unit
Thanks!

I definitely like the Las Vegas crew much better. But it is a cool show and it is in HD so.....

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I like CSI: Miami. And I'm starting to like the Horatio character a lot. I think he's cool like Grissom from the original CSI.

One thing about this episode that I did not get: How did Horation disarm the bomb so easily at the end? Was the bomb fake?

MarcS

Stunt Coordinator
Wasn't it a failsafe or something like that? He stuck the toothpick into a small hole on the front--after all, the bomber himself would need a way to disarm it...

On another note--in the first episode, they were in someones house that had a bluish lighting to it--didn't that look the same as the house in the episode of Miami Vice where Crocket went a bit crazy trying to get into the head of a criminal--and he ended up putting flour all over his face? Something like that?

Isn't one of the writers/producers of CSI from the old Miami Vice days? I thought I saw his name in the credits...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks