I can get a great deal on a Sanyo Z4 right now. Under 2k CAD with taxes and shipping and it even includes an EXTRA new bulb. Its native 720p and has gotten great reviews and Im very tempted to get into FP land. I currently have a 3 year old 47" CRT RPTV which Im not longer so fond of because I want something bigger. The AE900 is out because Im in Canada and we don't have the deals you guys do over in the 'States. But the question is whether I should just wait. The technology is moving so fast and pretty soon, 1080p FP will be available to the masses. I imagine in 2 years you will be able to get a 1080p FP at close to this price point, probably not much more. Do I wait? But on the other hand, I can buy the Sanyo now, use it for 2 years and sell at the end with the new bulb and recover maybe a grand, then use it towards the 1080p. I might spend a little more this way but I will get to enjoy FP now. It just feels like a terrific deal. Do you think there'll be a similar deal next summer when the next generation of FPs are out? Comments? Thoughts? Wait or pull the trigger? Thanks!