What's new

220 Liter Sono complete for sale... (1 Viewer)

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
Ok here it goes, I'm going too be selling my sono to upgrade to a IB system. As it is it stands just over 61" tall & is 20" in diameter. It's finished in real Oak veneer on the sono & the end caps are birch & is stained in American Cherry. I'm using a Dayton 15" DVC sub & PE 250 watt plate amp (no Boost) & it is tuned to 17hz. The sub is only about two months old since it was replaced due to a defect in the original, & the plate amp is just over a year old.
I would be more than happy to demo it in my home for anyone interested, & due to size would prefer a local buyer or at least someone fairly close to Indy or Kokomo Indiana area. I would be willing to deliver or meet half way to serious buyer within app 80 to 100mi of Kokomo IN. There is no way UPS will ship or even that I would allow them due to size & risk of damage so that is why I prefer local buyer.
If you go to my www link you can see my pictures there of the sub & will provide more upon request. As of this weekend I will be in the process of moving so please feel free to PM or email me & I will get back with you as soon as I can.
I am asking 650.00 firm for everything. Thanks for looking... Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks