What's new

2012 Blu-ray Weekly Sales Reports & Discussion of Results by Title (1 Viewer)

Kosty

Supporting Actor
Real Name
blueshadow
Note:
Did a bit of catchup on the thread today.
All the January and February weeks that did not have Top 20 Sellers, Blu-ray Top 20, Top 20 Sellers Marketshare and Blu-ray Title Share charts now have them them inserted in the proper sequence in the thread.
In viewing some weeks, one may still need to click on the links to see the text based charts with the detailed report data as those have not been caught up yet for all of the weeks. Its on my to do list.
Weeks prior to 02/26/12 do not have graphs for 3D sales.
The weeks in February that had Blu-ray Top 20 charts without the new releases color coded in red have also been updated.
Every week in 2012 now has graphs that visually present the Nielsen Videoscan first alert data in a standardized manner.

Kosty

Supporting Actor
Real Name
blueshadow
I have finally added in all of the Nielsen Videoscan data charts now for the weeks in January and February 2012 where they were previously missing.
I've also replaced some charts that for one reason or another had bad image hosting links. A couple of those still remain here and there and I'll clean those up also in the near future.
As of now there pretty much is a complete set of weekly data available for every week in 2012.

Kosty

Supporting Actor
Real Name
blueshadow
Note: After this weekend I'm going to move any comments from the individual weekly threads and move them here and open this thread to discussion.
Feel free to add any comments to this thread as I'm going to close them all out and just post the information in this thread weekly.

Kosty

Supporting Actor
Real Name
blueshadow
NOTE: July 4, 2012
I'm just going to open up this thread for discussion as I can reserve in sequence all the data posts at the top of each weeks data set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks