What's new

2 25-31cs w/22hz tuning for sale (1 Viewer)

Michael E

Grip
I have decided to sell these subs after all. I have flip-flopped a great deal on this because they are just fantastic subs. I have had a bout of upgraditis or sidegraditis and so here I am. I am selling both of these together for $550 if someone is local to houston or can pick them up. I will be glad to demo them for any prospective buyer. They are less than a year old, approx. 8 months and have been very well cared for - not over driven in any way - They came out of my dedicated theater room. The original svs warantee is transferable as well. This same setup new will cost over $820 with shipping charges. These guys need a good home. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks

Mike

Barry BB

Stunt Coordinator
I assume that if you are selling separately that the price is $275. Please post if you are willing to ship as I am interested in one of these.

Michael E

Grip
The selling price for a singe would be $275. I would prefer a local buyer but I am not against shipping. I will investigate actual shipping costs tomorrow and let you all know what it will be. Thanks for your interests

Mike

Michael E

Grip
I wanted to thank all of you for your interest and responses, but both subs have been sold and delivered. I hope you both enjoy them as much as I did.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks