What's new

A Few Words About While we wait for A few words about...™ My Fair Lady -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
I'm going to be spending some quality time tomorrow with Neil Middlemiss and Kevin Koster, discussing the details of not only the new My Fair Lady Blu-ray, but the theatrical Event as well.

Neil will post asap.

In the interim, I've been given permission to post a fun Kickstarter campaign, with a short promo by first time director, David Moscow, toward fundraising for his film Desolation. You'll remember him as the teen in Big, as well as Newsies.

Some incredibly talented people involved, and my personal interest is in high gear as my son is one of the producers.

Here's the link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/desolation/desolation

For those with an extra fiver in their pocket, any help would be appreciated.

For the record, this post has been approved by HTF.

RAH

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Went to Amazon to see if the price has come down alittle and now it shows "unavailable". I know the status on My Fair Lady blu-ray has changed alot so hope to see it on sale again.

FWAJMB

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason Blosser
I'll gladly donate in exchange for an update (as pointless as it may be) on The Alamo. :rolleyes:

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
atcolomb said:
Went to Amazon to see if the price has come down alittle and now it shows "unavailable". I know the status on My Fair Lady blu-ray has changed alot so hope to see it on sale again.
Hi Angelo!

October 27 is now the official MFL50 release date, as listed on its official webpage: http://www.myfairlady50.com/

As Amazon Canada already has the October 27, 2015 release date listing, I'm sure that it's just a matter of time before Amazon.com gets the release date sorted out!

CHEERS! :)

Tony

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Tony Bensley said:
Hi Angelo!

October 27 is now the official MFL50 release date, as listed on its official webpage: http://www.myfairlady50.com/

As Amazon Canada already has the October 27, 2015 release date listing, I'm sure that it's just a matter of time before Amazon.com gets the release date sorted out!

CHEERS! :)

Tony
Thanks Tony for the update...

Raul Marquez

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Raul H. Marquez, MD
Robert Harris said:
I'm going to be spending some quality time tomorrow with Neil Middlemiss and Kevin Koster, discussing the details of not only the new My Fair Lady Blu-ray, but the theatrical Event as well.

Neil will post asap.

RAH

How did the meeting go. Has this been posted elsewhere?

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Raul Marquez said:
How did the meeting go. Has this been posted elsewhere?
I'm putting the finishing touches on the write-up today - it's a long and fascinating read :)

I'll work on it some more when my son goes down for his nap, then hopefully finish it when he's back to sleep for the night. Dad duties always come first :)

But it's worth the wait. RAH and Kevin were a joy to interview!

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
And it's a winner. Just had my first reading. Trust me, I'll be back for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks