What's new

International The Hindenburg on blu from Germany (1 Viewer)

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
I don't think this has been brought up here before but good news for fans of The Hindenburg, Koch Media is releasing this on blu ray in Germany on June 11, 2015. The R1 Hindenburg DVD is not anamorphic and to my knowledge this is the film's blu debut. It's already in my Amazon.de cart.

Ernest

Supporting Actor
Excellent I like this title I own the Region 2 anamorphic widescreen DVD I will update to the German Blu-ray.

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
http://shop.kochmedia.com/shop/de_DE/productdetail.html?id=1009232&nav1=FILM&text=die+hinde

1009232.jpg

John Hermes

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hermes
I received the Blu-ray today from Amazon Germany. I spot checked it and think it looks very nice. Excellent stereo (5.1) English track. The movie takes up about 28 GB on the 50GB disc. There is also a shorter, 114 minute German theatrical version with an English language track option included. Also there are English and German trailers. The disc is zone (Region) B. I look forward to watching it on my projector and big screen soon.

AshJW

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
It's already in my BD-shelf, but I haven't yet the time to watch it.

But I have next week a two week holiday. Then I'll have enough time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks