What's new

He's Back! Spider-Man is coming home to the MCU! (1 Viewer)

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
image.jpg

Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures have finally announced what has been rumored for the last few months, they have reached a deal to co-produce a new version of Spider-Man that will be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

http://marvel.com/news/movies/24062/sony_pictures_entertainment_brings_marvel_studios_into_the_amazing_world_of_spider-man

image.jpg

The basics are this:

- The new Spider-Man will first appear in one of Marvel's Phase 3 films

- A new Spider-Man solo film will hit in July 2017 (this is an MCU re-boot, not The Amazing Spider-Man 3)

- Marvel and Sony are considering options to include some MCU characters in future Spider-Man films.

I think this is GREAT news! Spidey belongs in the MCU, and he's finally coming home. Tell the world he's coming home.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Just going to suggest that a moderator close this thread since Adam got the scoop and posted first.

I already rolled most of this post over into Adam's thread, so I think this thread can be vaporized. ;)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I love Spider Man. Pretty much the only comic books I used to read as a kid(Marvel Tales 137-).
Always preferred lone super heroes to team books. This is great news. I'm really looking forward to see how the character is represented this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks