What's new

Question... help please. (1 Viewer)

nannie7

Auditioning
Real Name
Nancy
We have an older system that has two Sony CD Exchangers that do not have HDMI input/outputs. Is there any way that we can upgrade something reasonably to include a hdmi port so that we can run amazon prime, Netflix or even a blueray player off the system. I really don't want to spend a fortune as the equipment is working fine at the moment. Thank you!

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil

nannie7

Auditioning
Real Name
Nancy
I can't hook up without an hdmi port though? My old sony's don't have that capability. Do they make a converter piece of sorts?

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
nannie7 said:
I can't hook up without an hdmi port though? My old sony's don't have that capability. Do they make a converter piece of sorts?
All your original post says is "We have an older system that has two Sony CD Exchangers that do not have HDMI input/outputs." CD changers would not have HDMI ports so there is not enough information to provide an answer. What components do you have (model nos.)? What TV do you have (brand and model no.)? Do you have some type of all in one audio system that has no video inputs? Can't determine anything from your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks